Winter Clothing Gear
- From: dood <doodah9@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 21:50:12 -0800 (PST)
I'm in the upper midwest and it's getting colder by the week. I want
this to be my first winter that I keep running throughout. In the
past I have just stopped when it gets cold. All I have for running
gear is sweats. They get way too heavy for long distances. Can you
help me by recommending good winter weather running apparel?
Dave in DSM
I Love This Place!
- Prev by Date: Re: Which snowshows for running?
- Next by Date: Re: race report: Prospect Park Turkey Trot 2009
- Previous by thread: race report: Prospect Park Turkey Trot 2009
- Next by thread: Re: Winter Clothing Gear