Re: Kill a thread using Google groups
- From: pithydoug <dfreese@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 04:50:32 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 19, 9:19 am, Charlie Pendejo <charlie.pend...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the case of Twit her stuff is simply off topic.
Oh I see, you're talking about the threads which start with "~ *"
Just one but not only "~ *"
I can testify that at least for some of us, those threads become
"invisible" through habitually ignoring them. So much so that I had
no idea who or what you were talking about until you got more
specific. Was trying to puzzle out who was getting under your skin -
Dizzy? The occasional blogger?
Nah, no particular individual least of all Ditzy. There have been very
few individuals that ever drove me to set up a killfile.
I literally forgot those posters and threads were still there, though
clearly they must've been in the thread menu every day. Isn't it just
as easy to avoid clicking on them as it is to refrain from checking
out "hoodies on sale" or "new Dallas Cowboys blog"?
At least with OE I can mark a thread as read and all read stuff goes
When I get a minute I'll try eternal-september although it sounds
more like a religious revival group. ;)
- Prev by Date: Re: Kill a thread using Google groups
- Next by Date: Re: Kill a thread using Google groups
- Previous by thread: Re: Kill a thread using Google groups
- Next by thread: Re: Kill a thread using Google groups