70-year-old marathoner nabs alleged thief

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18369706/

Reminds me of when Ben Johnson had his wallet snatched by a kid who then managed to run away successfully.

  • Re: dimitrov vs simon
    ... this kid is a real talent - most exciting we've seen ... carries himself reminds me of pete - he has the same incredibly long ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Is Cable Disney still a pay cable channel?
    ... Hannah is free Saturday morning E/I ... The FCC is gonna nail ABC one of these days over the E/I thing... ... Reminds me of the blurb for the animated Gilligan's Island a few years ... I'm also reminded of a 12-year-old kid who testified before Congress ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: dimitrov vs simon
    ... this kid is a real talent - most exciting we've seen ... he looks very physically mature for 17 - more so than federer at the ... carries himself reminds me of pete - he has the same incredibly long ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Joque Du Jour, Consumer goods labels
    ... This reminds me of a toy I got as a kid - made in a foreign country. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Fwd: Vegetable Orchestra
    ... I especially liked the carrot flute and the squash drum. ... Reminds me of the willow whistles dad taught me to make when I was a ...
    (rec.food.cooking)