Re: Golden Tickets Announced

On Sep 26, 8:46 am, VFTB Matt <mcjac...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I seemed to have missed the humor in this.

Same.

The only thing I got was that you have so much free time to waste on
worrying about Robb and Elissa, you decided finding a police chase
video (which wasn't even good), would be funny.

Point = Correct. Funny? No.

pre-pubescent, no factual arguments about Robb's past.

Vocabulary! Hard! Head...HURT!!!

So, how about those tips?  I've heard ACE likes to give out freebies
too.  Let's here it.

Free stuff = WIN!

  • Re: : Re: OT: HP P*sses off China
    ... Shut this thread down and you'll have much more free time. ... I didn't think it was *that* funny. ... no further responses are required. ... AEF" thread? ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Off topic - a little tiny bit of stitching
    ... Free time - it's hockey season, ... I love Marshall's - if yours ever gets the flower fairy tins, let me know, ... It's funny, I like Marshall's, find TJ Maxx overly "youthful" and Home Goods ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • Re: Imus is a jerk
    ... You have every right to decide for yourself what's funny, just, or in good ... The word "standard" is the key. ... The Constitution guarantees the Right to Free Speech. ... "You're absolutely right," I answered, In his free time after dodging the ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: Medieval Madness, orders now being taken.
    ... Or in Ausy land it is upside down ... "Really you guys have far too much free time in your Life." ... Funny you think we would waste all our time and money for nothing. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Off topic - a little tiny bit of stitching
    ... So, let me describe my week, so far - a thankfully light one. ... Free time - it's hockey season, ... It's funny, I like Marshall's, find TJ Maxx overly "youthful" and Home Goods ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)