Re: Cedar Point - 2010 hints
- From: nogodforme <nogodforyou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 23:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 22, 12:27 pm, "Go Bucks!" <sam.wood...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We rode Mean Streak once on Friday, that was enough, it would be a fun
ride if it was smooth. Couldn't they just pull up the tracks and put
steel tubes and new trains on it like on Gemini.
A general comment/suggestion, one year instead of spending $$$ on a
new ride, why not upgrade the trains on some of the older coasters to
the new Maverick/Millenium Force style trains. Rides like Corkscrew
and Magnum, I think it would make them some what NEW again and more
people would ride them.
The ride I would like to see is a new taller, faster version of
Raptor, at 85Mph, 250 feet tall, etc. More barrel rolls.
My 4 cents.
Right, I said that years ago. A hyper inverted is what you're
talking about. Never been done. Make it have the same layout as
the current hyper B&M's with the 3 big hills to start, a turn around,
then let is go into all the loopy stuff at the end. Imagine
something like Goliath at SFoG or Diamond Back at KI as an
Inverteds are the best, but they're layouts are the same these
days. A spegetti bowl that's compacted, when they could make a more
- Prev by Date: Re: Golden Tickets Announced
- Next by Date: Re: Lakeside Cyclone, Thanks Leonard Adams 8-)
- Previous by thread: Re: Cedar Point - 2010 hints
- Next by thread: Cedar Point: finally open this weekend