SheiKra first floorless train unveiling.

Members of the American Coaster Enthusiasts were invited out to Busch
Gardens Tampa to particapte in the annual High School Journalism Day.
A day in which local high school students are invited to the park to
experience being a part of the working media. Part of the days
activities is to unveil a new train setup on one of the parks main
attractions SheiKra. The park has decided to upgrade this roller
coaster with floorless versions of its trains. The ride will be
switched over to foorless in the coming months but this is the first
of the five to be switched. We enjoyed about an hour of Exclusive Ride
Time on SheiKra and then we were invited along with the media for the
trains official unveiling. Lots of photos and many gave interviews as
this was one of the reasons the park asked enthusiasts to join in the
days activities. Always great to get ride time on SheiKra and even
better to be at a Media Event with the official unveiling. Below are
lots of closeups of the new floorless SheiKra train and and photos of
the announcement.
http://www.johnnyupsidedown.com/eventBGT15.html

Johnny
www.johnnyupsidedown.com

  • =?windows-1252?Q?TR=3A_Michigan=92s_Lost_=28and_found=29_Amusements_=26_Bolin?= =?windows-12
    ... Silver Beach Amusement Park, according to the history listed on the ... You can find a Laughing Sal, funhouse mirrors, pieces of buildings, ... There are train tracks on the ground, and they emit from a single ... After checking in for your seats at the front desk, ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • Re: TR: SFKK - August 1 2006
    ... I was at this park for about 3 hours 2 weeks ago and it was a AWFUL ... Every coaster ran only one train and the ride-ops were lazy and showed ... Road Runner Express is a decent ride, but it wasn't something I would ... way up the entrance and into the station, ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • Re: TR: 2006 Ok-coaster-fest Tour (Part 1 of 4)
    ... An Oktoberfest and Germany trip concept was introduced to me by Derek Rx ... Vidam Park, Prater Park, Schloss Beck, Movie Park Germany, Oktoberfest, ... We were staying near the train station, which is generally not the best ... Vidampark is part of a bigger complex of attractions. ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • TR: Eurotrip 07 Pt.5 - Movie World/Home (4/29+30)
    ... Eventually I was on the train and headed for the Feldhausen station. ... the chief interest was Movie Park Germany and its giant wood coaster. ... I had the strange hunch that if this ride was gonna do anything, ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • Re: Sues BLT Weekend - Day 1 of 4
    ... online because this computer has Windows Vista. ... Upon entering the park there were huge ... towards Big Thunder and perhaps ride the train from there around to ... looking for it (from the news at home) and assume they must have shot ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)