SheiKra first floorless train unveiling.

Members of the American Coaster Enthusiasts were invited out to Busch
Gardens Tampa to particapte in the annual High School Journalism Day.
A day in which local high school students are invited to the park to
experience being a part of the working media. Part of the days
activities is to unveil a new train setup on one of the parks main
attractions SheiKra. The park has decided to upgrade this roller
coaster with floorless versions of its trains. The ride will be
switched over to foorless in the coming months but this is the first
of the five to be switched. We enjoyed about an hour of Exclusive Ride
Time on SheiKra and then we were invited along with the media for the
trains official unveiling. Lots of photos and many gave interviews as
this was one of the reasons the park asked enthusiasts to join in the
days activities. Always great to get ride time on SheiKra and even
better to be at a Media Event with the official unveiling. Below are
lots of closeups of the new floorless SheiKra train and and photos of
the announcement.
http://www.johnnyupsidedown.com/eventBGT15.html

Johnny
www.johnnyupsidedown.com