Sun Showing Signs of Life
- From: dave <dave@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:29:29 -0700
Update: Sunspot 1019 remains stable and produced another small B1 solar flare at 06:39 UTC Tuesday.
Sunspot 1019 continued to show some small growth on Monday. It is currently a small sunspot cluster that consists of 13 spots. There will be a slight chance for a C-Class flare from this region.
- Prev by Date: (OT) : Spotted the 1st Juan Kook-A-Burra Post of the Month : June 2009
- Next by Date: (OT) : Most TelaTarded© Posts In One Month
- Previous by thread: A blast from the past.
- Next by thread: WWCR : Solar Cycle 24 Sun-Earth Weather Review by James McCanney -was- Sun Showing Signs of Life