Re: (OT) Don't Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 12:28:36 +0200, "Gisle Vanem"
<giva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<cuhulin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

www.rense.com/general85/vacc.htm

Patricia Doyle, PhD is Right.

cuhulin is very paranoid as usual.

--gv

Remember the side effects of the last Swine Flu Vacine.
I was sick before I got out of the clinic and a friend of mine was
parazized for 8 months.
Complements of Jimmy Carter.

  • Re: (OT) Dont Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!
    ... cuhulin is very paranoid as usual. ... Remember the side effects of the last Swine Flu Vacine. ... I was sick before I got out of the clinic and a friend of mine was ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: (OT) Dont Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!
    ... Patricia Doyle, PhD is Right. ... cuhulin is very paranoid as usual. ... I was sick before I got out of the clinic and a friend of mine was ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: Rachels New Blog
    ... I AM TOTALLY PARANOID. ... Yeah, like you wanna take care of me. ... d, I feel so sick, I am on the verge of barfing all over the computer. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Brooke Faking It?
    ... >>taking naps. ... > You want proof that I am paranoid? ... but would be sick all the time around camp. ... > check if he was one of the contestants listed as having a twin. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Possible Swine Flu Pandemic
    ... Maybe I'm getting paranoid, since I quit drinking I have nothing better to ... When I complained to my doctor about getting sick, ... It's in the air all around all--- you did was breathe. ... We just have to be careful and try to protect others ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)