Re: Got a new old radio yesterday... Sony TR-1300 5 Band Radio

On Mar 2, 12:58 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A Sony TR-1300.  This is a SUPER radio, for an AM only radio.. (the
modulation scheme, not the band). Sensitivity and selectivity par
excellance, and the noise floor on the upper bands is so low that you can
scarce tell the radio is on until you tune in a station. At first, I thought
it was deaf on the upper two bands, but comparing it to my Grundig 600 and
Eton E1, it's most definately not.  And really nice audio, too.  Considering
a total outlay of about $80, including shipping from Canada, I've extremely
happy with this one.

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

Rare Radio Intrigue of the Day :

Sony TR-1300 5 Band Radio Image
http://i1.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/2b/45/2cee_12.JPG
http://audioidiots.com/afbeelding.middel.php?itemID=2219
http://www.classic-worldband.com/pages/info/tr-1300.jpg
http://img.mercadolivre.com.br/jm/img?s=MLB&f=87663709_2130.jpg&v=O

Sony TR-1300 5 Band Radio
http://herculodge.typepad.com/herculodge/2009/01/rare-radio-intrigue-of-the-day-sony-tr1300-5-band.html

Sony TR-1300 5 Band Radio - Service Manual {Download}
http://www.manuals-in-pdf.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Sony+TR-1300&amp;forward=plist

  • Re: BT HomeHub Powerline Adapters
    ... If they feel that "world band radio" is a human right then they've ... I don't believe that RF electrickery network kits are going to wipe ... SkyHD/SkyDigital broadcast on the Ku-band which is 12-18 GHz so I've ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • FS Sony ICF-SW77 Like New
    ... This is a Sony world band receiver, it has everything, very hard to tell ... Hertz tuning resolution permits precise signal tuning for maximum clarity ... interference from adjacent stations. ...
    (rec.radio.swap)
  • Re: Leaving the Band Behind
    ... a Sony puppet label, (they were forced to change their name from ... they cut a single with Sony, ... And the individuals owe money to the record company? ... Not the band? ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: S/PDIF-Wandler von 24BIT auf 16BIT
    ... Aber mein Sony gibt das Signal anscheinend unverändert weiter - wenn ich ... ein band abspiele, das der Sony aufgenommen hat, dann klappt das was Du ... Prev by Date: ... Next by Date: ...
    (de.comp.audio)
  • Re: Videokamera und Unterwassergehaeuse
    ... Die TRV 900 E gibt es in der Profi-Serie von Sony als PD100 Modell mit DVCAM ... (40 Minuten pro Band)Aufzeichnung statt Mini DV, ...
    (de.rec.sport.tauchen)