(OT) : Trim the Trees & Keep Your Lights On -says- 'Special' Dave
- From: RHF <rhf-newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 15:09:13 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 14, 10:51 am, Mike <mwbry...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 13, 7:58 am, dave <d...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:- You're one of those folks that think they have
- the answer to everything, aren't you?
MWB - Your one of those folks who think
that they have a 'reply' to every post.
The 70 mph winds that blew through Louisville last Wednesday night did
their most damage in the downtown and Old Louisville areas where there
are hardly any trees at all. The winds knocked down lines and poles,
knocking out electricity to nearly 30,000 people. Trimming trees that
were not even present in that area would have done absolutely nothing
to keep the lights on.
- Your URL says absolutely nothing about trimming trees.
- Do you work for Matt Drudge?
MWB - Why Are You 'related' to Matt Drudge ?
Prediction: Expect a meaningless and irrelevant response to this post
from Steve Lare, aka dxAce. I'll put money on it.
MWB - You Are Posting A Reply To An 'Off-Topic' Post
and MWB you posted to it 5-Times
while I bypassed it 25-Times.
remember dave ain't 'special' ~ RHF
- Prev by Date: Re: SPECIAL: Trim the trees, keep your lights on
- Next by Date: (OT) : Trim the Trees & Keep Your Lights On -says- 'Special' Dave
- Previous by thread: Re: SPECIAL: Trim the trees, keep your lights on
- Next by thread: Re: (OT) : Trim the Trees & Keep Your Lights On -says- 'Special' Dave