Re: Moderator of rec.shortwave
- From: dxAce <dxAce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:31:32 -0500
On Feb 12, 5:18 pm, dxAce <dx...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ratings? What ratings, boy? Is that some nonsensical Google thing?
Yep. Other people that read your posts rate them with one to five
stars. Your posts generally come closer to negative numbers. RHF also
seems to collect an incredible amount of single stars. Generally it
proves that a lot of other folks agree that your posts are a general
waste of time and effort to read.
But, hey, that's kind of obvious....since you even lack the ability to
come up with a fresh insult in the last nine years.
I did leave for awhile, but it had nothing to do with your constant
posts on the status of my educational attainment.
Educational attainment? What you meant to say was lying about having a PhD.
- Prev by Date: Re: 1920's radios ???
- Next by Date: Re: Moderator of rec.shortwave
- Previous by thread: Re: Moderator of rec.shortwave
- Next by thread: Re: Moderator of rec.shortwave