VOA Deewa Radio in Pashto on 9370 kHz @ 18:55 UTC

VOA "Deewa Radio" in Pashto on 9370 kHz @ 18:55 UTC
and off the air @ 19:00 heard on 2 JAN 2009
http://www.bclnews.it/b08schedules/voa.htm
http://www.geocities.com/alera1/deewa.html

VOA "B08" Winter 2008/2009 Schedule
Update from Voice of America
http://mt-shortwave.blogspot.com/2008/12/winter-schedule-update-from-voice-of.html

VOA News - VOA Deewa {The Light} Radio
http://www.voanews.com/deewa/

PASHTO - DEEWA
http://www.voanews.com/english/webcast-languages.cfm?selectlanguage=Pashto%20-%20Deewa
On Jan 3, 11:22 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
.
yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/
Radio Australia [RA-ABC] on 9475 kHz, 9580 kHz
and 9590 kHz @ 10:20 UTC
RA =http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/

9475 kHz S-Meter : S4~S6 and SIO : 354
with Fair Audio on 3 JAN 2009
9580 kHz S-Meter : Solid S9+20dB and SIO : 555
with Very Good Audio on 3 JAN 2009
9590 kHz S-Meter : Solid S9+10dB and SIO : 555
with Very Good Audio on 3 JAN 2009
 .
Radio Australia [RA-ABC] "Ways to Listen"http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/waystolisten/
includes a link to Shortwave Radio Frequency Guide
 .
Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Shortwave Radio Frequency Guidehttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pdf/frequency_guide.pdf
 .
Radio Australia [RA-ABC] 24 Hour Program Schedule: USAhttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/usa.htm
 .
Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Program Guide includinghttp://www.radioaustralia..net.au/programguide/
Program Schedules & Find a Program & Program List
 .
About - Australiahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia
 .
yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
 .
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 429http://groups.google..com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/fd6...

  • Re: RNZ missing on 13,840?
    ... 2051-2235 15720 AM 13840 DRM NW Pacific, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands ... The woman in charge of the frequency schedule and the ... to as "Radio NZ"; and is the National Public Radio Service ... Radio Australia and ABC Radio for the ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: Is the BBC deliberately degrading FM?
    ... if R3 continues to lose listeners at the rate it has done in the last ... Radio 3 has sunk to its lowest-ever audience - six months after controller ... Roger Wright instigated its biggest schedule change for five years. ... Mid-morning programme CD Masters was replaced by Classical ...
    (alt.radio.digital)
  • Re: Schedule: Class A vs. Class B CDL
    ... the news and listen to the radio. ... > From what I've heard, getting a "normal" dedicated schedule, like ... > am to 12 noon thing as an assistant on a straight truck, ... > or 5 hours, drop the load, and drive back, listening to the radio and ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: MCE & FM Tuner - can I schedule recordings?
    ... Find out about the MS MVP Program - ... Is it that MCE will not record FM Radio or can I not schedule recording? ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: RNZ missing on 13,840?
    ... The woman in charge of the frequency schedule and the ... to as "Radio NZ"; and is the National Public Radio Service ... Radio Australia and ABC Radio for the ... Just so you understand I'll just continue to use RNZ if you don't mind. ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)