WWCR "Scriptures For America World Wide" on 9980 kHz @ 17:00 UTC

WWCR "Scriptures For America World Wide" with Pastor
Pete Peters [P3] on 9980 kHz @ 17:00 UTC
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

P3 was doing his usually Talking and Preaching.

About - Pastor Peter Peters [P3]
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/about.php

"Scriptures For America World Wide" [SFAWW] Broadcast
Network via the WWCR on the Shortwave Radio
http://sfawbn.com/
http://www.wwcr.com/pgms_sfa.html
Frequency @ UTC Time
5,890 kHz @ 05:00 - 11:00 UTC = 6 Hours of On-Air-Time
9,980 kHz @ 11:00 - 02:00 UTC = 3 Hours of On-Air-Time
5,890 kHz @ 02:00 - 05:00 UTC = 15 Hours of On-Air-Time
5,070 kHz @ 01:00 - 02:00 UTC = 1 Hour of On-Air-Time
That's over 24/7 for SFAWW !

World Wide Christian Radio [WWCR] Shortwave Radio Station
WWCR - http://www.wwcr.com/
WWCR Location : Nashville, Tennessee, USA

WWCR Shortwave Radio Program Guide : Frequency and Time
http://www.wwcr.com/transmitter-sched.html
http://www.wwcr.com/program-guides/WWCR_Program_Guide.html

"B08" Program Guide for WWCR-Shortwave Radio Monday ~ Friday
http://www.wwcr.com/program-guides/WWCR_Program_Guide.pdf
Winter 2008/2009 as of : 6 October 2008

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 334
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/650587a0c7fc84dd
On Nov 26, 12:10 pm, Telamon