Spares for a Yupiteru MVT-7100

I am looking for spares for a Yupiteru MVT-7100, mainly a belt-clip, a
battery cover and a keypad, if possible in the UK.

  • Spares for a Yupiteru MVT-7100
    ... Spares for a Yupiteru MVT-7100 ... battery cover and a keypad, ...
    (rec.radio.scanner)
  • Re: HTC Tytn II Spares or Repair
    ... Originally cost £ 410 ... it baffles me why any on sells anything as spares or repair saying it needs 50p worth of whatever to get it working, it just seems like its a cop out and it need a darn site more work ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)
  • Re: HTC Tytn II Spares or Repair
    ... Originally cost £ 410 ... it baffles me why any on sells anything as spares or repair saying it needs 50p worth of whatever to get it working, it just seems like its a cop out and it need a darn site more work ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)
  • Re: Best Strategy for Occasional Battery Use?
    ... I actually have to keep much closer track of the Li-ion batteries in my cell phone and laptop as I don't have spares for them (unless you count my wife's cell phone battery, and I don't like to think about how she would react to THAT.). ...
    (rec.photo.digital)