Re: CC Radio Shortwave - How is It?
- From: Radioguy <hjsjms@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 05:52:14 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 12, 7:53 pm, "Unrevealed Source" <unrevealed_sou...@xxxxxxxxxx>
Crane replaces the ferrite antenna with a better set of two (twin ferrite
antennas), that is said to offer significant improvement in reception.
Whether it's worth the extra $ is a matter of opinion, of course.
"Von Fourche" <khonak...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<plim...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have the Redsun RP2100 which is the same as the CC Crane SW.
It's MW AM band and FM reception is the best I have ever experienced.
It is also the same as the Kaito KA2100 which is an absolute bargain
for $90 at:
The CC Crane SW for $150 is the same as the Kaito KA2100 for $90?- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
I believe both radios have two coils on one rod. I believe Crane has
made it a central part of their advertising.
- Prev by Date: Re: HD Radio
- Next by Date: Re: HD Radio
- Previous by thread: Re: CC Radio Shortwave - How is It?
- Next by thread: Re: CC Radio Shortwave - How is It?