Re: Now you can watch DPRK North Korea TV LIVE on the Net

www.devilfinder.com Raquel Welch Shannon Wright Compound 1964

I don't know if I want to watch this screwball movie, Fatmom,,, she
never impressed me worth a hoot.I was buying nooky for as little as a
dollar in Vietnam.Even then, I felt like I was getting gyped.
cuhulin

  • TNA One More Day
    ... I've never been one to watch a lot of TV, but that's changed a tiny bit now that I own a DVR and can set it to automatically record certain TV shows for me that I can then go back and watch at my leisure. ... Considering how much it's changed my life maybe someday I'll even consider buying one of those iPod/MP3 things all the kids seem to be raving about. ... Anyway, as I was saying, over the last few weeks I've been catching-up on a lot of TV shows I'd recorded and not watched - including the last several weeks worth of the pro-wrestling spectacle called TNA Impact. ... For those of you who don't follow TNA (or professional wrestling at all), here's the short-version: "Total Nonstop Action Wrestling" is a newpromotion that is - for all intents and purposes - the closest thing to a rival Vince McMahon's multi-million dollar professional wrestling empire/franchise "World Wrestling Entertainment". ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Bushs approval rating ....
    ... On his watch there ... They need to remove GW Bush in order to do that. ... >>this country, inside and out, than any President in living memory. ... not worth arguing. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: 1936 Rolex Oyster bubbleback
    ... But if it turns out to be worth a truckload of money, that'd be nice, too. ... Obviously, I have no idea what's wrong with it, but I can't imagine that parts for a 70-year old watch are easy to come by. ... I'm interested to know about their place in the Rolex lineup, how many were made/sold, what innovations they represented, etc. "Rolex" is one of those search engine keywords that brings up a lot of useless information, so I've had trouble finding any worthwhile reading on the subject. ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: The Sad, Sad Legacy of UPN & WB
    ... WB shows that were of any kind of worth or appeal ... both networks, as well the shows that made a hit with the critics. ... of shows that were aired by UPN and the WB. ... don't think you can get to that point if all you do is watch Smackdown. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: When is a watch worth making good?
    ... a watch is worth fixing if it will be worth more than the cost of the watch plus the cost and effort of having it repaired. ... and I've got several mechanical watches and I'll be probably be attempting to auction most of them off on Ebay. ... Some that look okay from the outside may be perfectly okay, except need a good cleaning, but I've no way of knowing.Obviously they all need some attention. ...
    (alt.horology)