Re: BBC-WS on 9740 kHz @ 10:50 UTC from Kranji in Singapore

On Aug 1, 5:48 am, David <rick...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:47:56 -0700, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Plus Channel 32 here has Russia Today (RT) News
and Deutsche Welle (DW) daily here also -but-
There is something about hearing it on Shortwave
that makes it special ~ RHF
.

Until you realize it's a simulcast...

The World Service was fun when you could get a good signal (I could
hear the air handlers in Bush House). Being off-beam is for DXers,
not program listeners.

David - Russia Today (RT) News on TV looks like a
'clone' of the BBC World News and even has what
appear to be a few British News "Presenters" ~ RHF
.. .

  • Re: BBC-WS on 9740 kHz @ 10:50 UTC from Kranji in Singapore
    ... and Deutsche Welle daily here also -but- ... There is something about hearing it on Shortwave ... that makes it special ~ RHF ... not program listeners. ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: The OT no-spin clueless factor report
    ... First the breaking news. ... M II got a clue this week and actually steered an off topic political ... He could go find an appropriate news group but that ... This weeks winner is RHF. ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: The OT no-spin clueless factor report
    ... M II got a clue this week and actually steered an off topic political rant by someone else to a relevant on topic subject so he is off the list. ... I'm sure that DxAce taking a siesta from the news group yesterday had something to do with it. ... This weeks winner is RHF. ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: BBC-WS on 9740 kHz @ 10:50 UTC from Kranji in Singapore
    ... and Deutsche Welle daily here also -but- ... There is something about hearing it on Shortwave ... 'clone' of the BBC World News and even has what ... appear to be a few British News "Presenters" ~ RHF ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: (OT) : We Are The NPR Org : You Will Be Assimilated -and- Taught To Think Like Us -
    ... - RHF wrote: ... - to be 2817 FOX News Radio Stations to Balance-Out ... - Stations that are pumping out Liberal Propaganda 24/7. ... the News and Information without Yelling it Out at You. ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)