Re: Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead
- From: "Brian Hill" <good@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 07:55:34 -0500
"John S." <hjsjms@xxxxxx> wrote in message
m II wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
I think his kids will be just fine. They still have their mom and the
of a father that was unique. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up
what he did or something along those lines. Both my parents died young
heck! Look at me! :) lol!
Didn't the Court show leniency in your murder case because you were now
That misses the point. Why bring kids into this world if your
occupation means there is a high likelihood that you will not be there
to raise them.
But John, what if you don't think there is a high likelihood that you will
not be there to raise them. Steve Irwin obviously didn't. Should we call
the liberals and push for some legislation? I guess everybody that's in the
fighting side of the military should be banned from having kids as well as
test pilots, firefighters, cops, welders that breath fumes etc... etc...
etc... I guess I just hate your Do Gooder attitude and Steve Irwin had as
much right to have kids as any of us.
- Prev by Date: Re: Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead
- Next by Date: Re: So where are these SSB and pirate stations?
- Previous by thread: Re: Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead
- Next by thread: Re: Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead