Re: IBOC

David Eduardo wrote:

When did you notice this? We may have a metering / software failure. It was
not supposed to be off prior to the update of firmware.

When did I notice an absence of IBOC? I'd say about two or three weeks
ago, don't exactly remember when, since I'm not a regular WADO 1280
listener anymore (haven't been for many years since the early 1990s).

Maybe back on this afternoon. No complaints.

I must stress that the interference complaints are not from me. They
were what another engineer from the New York market told me. I was
just passing the word along.

Whoever can set the record straight has my blessings and eternal
gratitude as always (not that it's worth much ;) )

--
Stephanie Weil
New York, USA

  • Re: Time to stop this nonsense of players going on paternity leave
    ... generally absence from birth/their development is less commonplace. ... Then he can decide whether he want to risk Ambrose doing well in his ... players available to win the next test, if they though Prior was ... it is an arrangement made by the selectors who are keen to keep some ...
    (uk.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Time to stop this nonsense of players going on paternity leave
    ... generally absence from birth/their development is less commonplace. ... Correct decision Mr Prior AFAICS!- ... Then he can decide whether he want to risk Ambrose doing well in his ... The selectors should choose the best side from the ...
    (uk.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Moto E815 Firmware Flash
    ... Do you know of any good sites that explain how to re-enable EVDO modem ... functions that I had prior to this new firmware? ... Alarm clock previously didn't work. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Time to stop this nonsense of players going on paternity leave
    ... generally absence from birth/their development is less commonplace.. ... without the concept of paternity leave. ... In the specific case of Prior, I find it strange that he misses the ...
    (uk.sport.cricket)