What is the best handheld scanner on the market today?
- From: Jack Newhouse <fulfillment@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 02:01:43 -0500
My Pro-97 has finally stopped scanning. It looks like it is scanning,
but it stays on the same band and the same frequency. When I press the
Red button to hear NOAA weather there is no audio there either.
I listen primarily to police/fire/disaster preparedness, city,
aviation, Air force 1, military jets, civil offense, cellular phones,
regular cordless phones. I don't believe
anyone in this relatively unpopulated area has trunking.
Radio Shack said they would fix it for $90.00
I live in Southeast Missouri, Cape Girardeau, County
Here is a site that will show you the frequencies available in SEMO. I
also listen to the Little Egypt area.
What would you reccommend for an excellent new handheld scanner?
A thousand thanks for your time and advice
- Prev by Date: Re: Butel Arc8200 key
- Next by Date: Re: My Pro-97 won't scan
- Previous by thread: Uniden XT Scanner Programming Software Information
- Next by thread: Re: What is the best handheld scanner on the market today?