Yahoo RF Amplifiers Group

Hello there,

Just a shameless plug for the Yahoo rfamplifiers group, which is open to
the public and happy to have questions thrown to the group.

Hope to see you there...

cheers
skipp

  • yahoo rfamplifiers group
    ... My shameless plug about the yahoo rfamplifiers group, ... We talk about tube and solid state amplifiers related to both audio and rf ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Yahoo RF Amplifiers Group
    ... Really needs to be a newsgroup started on rf power-amps/linears ... ... John ... > Just a shameless plug for the Yahoo rfamplifiers group, ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.homebrew)
  • Re: HF Power Amplifier
    ... You're always welcome over on the Yahoo RFAmplifiers Group: ... to construct a HF power amplifier? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.homebrew)