Re: WANTED: Vintage Tektronix Equipement

Gregg wrote:

> Behold, clf scribed on tube chassis:
>
> > I've got a Power Transformer out of an old Tek Scope - 545 I think or
> > maybe an earlier model.
>
> Hey, I actually have specs for that one! :-)

I have a Tektronix CRT and Shield:

The CRT part# is 154-0531-00
The shield part# is 337-1021-01
and the power transformer:
The transformer part# is 120-0575-00.

I believe they are from a 561 rack mount scope I scrapped for the
high voltage supply to fix a portable scope. I also have the power
transformer from the same scope.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

  • Re: HOT keeps breaking down
    ... I do not trust their computers. ... >> I ordered a new LOPT and also two 1506's. ... transformer that drivers the base of the HOT is displayed. ... did not know where to get the mass for the scope, ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: O-scope question...
    ... shields on the CRT to eliminate this. ... doing and how you like to install the scope on your work bench. ... My 5MHz Heathkit scope has a mu-metal shield. ... glass window as a mirror to find the de-mag button. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: Fixing Heathkit Oscilloscope
    ... Will pic up a 1 amp fuse. ... I did get a manual and schematic with the scope. ... A perennial problem with tube 'scopes is the CRT heater winding on the ... supply transformer going leaky or short to frame, ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: B&K 4003 isolation transformer advice?
    ... want a gain stage in the power supply, and I plan to isolate the power ... costs headroom or dynamic range. ... one with an elecrtostatic shield. ... Keep the transformer physically far away from the power ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: B&K 4003 isolation transformer advice?
    ... I'm thinking of building a sort of power supply + direct box for my ... The reasons are cost vs the HMA5000 preamp, ... from the mic) using a good transformer. ... one with an elecrtostatic shield. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)