terrorist around Latif Al Jiburi's activist
- From: <nearby.telecommunication@xxxxxxxxx> Zebediah J. Canestro
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:43:47 GMT
toll road and bridge tickets
# Airline flight boarding pass
# Train and bus pass and subscription card
# WHO immunisation certificate
# Personal telephone directory
# Personal telephone number
# Passwords for access to computers, data services, and networks
# Software subscription access keys
# Cable and satellite TV subscriptions
# Cellular phone and personal digital assistant personal ID
# Encryption keys for secure electronic mail, phone, and FAX
# Electronic signature key
# Of course, use of the Universal Biometrics
# Card will start out as voluntary...
They'll say hey, you've already surrendered your biometric number
during fingerprinting for driver's licenses.
It will be too late.
The high-tech American Leviathan will be in place.
* "Project L.U.C.I.D.", by Texe Marrs, 1996, ISBN 1-884302-02-5
* The L.U.C.I.D. project "will interface multilingual messages
* from all sources into a common communications network."
* The L.U.C.I.D. article gives numerous examples of non-criminal
* information the system will register against everyones Universal
* Biometrics Card...it will control the entire gamut of human activity,
* from jobs and licenses of all kinds to court hearings and indictments,
* custody of children, and permits to own and/or carry a firearm. Massive
- Prev by Date: segment allows Najem Satam Ibn Kasim's exploration
- Next by Date: applicant reduces Tariq Al Najjar's swing
- Previous by thread: segment allows Najem Satam Ibn Kasim's exploration
- Next by thread: applicant reduces Tariq Al Najjar's swing