RL Bank Poser
- From: "Rob H." <rhvp65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 20:33:39 -0400
The other day I went to the teller window at the bank, the transaction took a few minutes so I was standing there and noticed a disk on the the counter right in front of me. It was about four or five inches in diameter, darker in color than the counter, about 1/8" thick, fixed in place, and a couple of inches to the right of the window. Next to it was a pen on a chain. All the other teller windows had a similar disk in the same relative spot. I tried to figure out the purpose for it but couldn't come up with a good answer. When my transaction was complete I asked the teller about it and was provided with the answer.
I had a few minutes to kill so I made a quick sketch, the color of the disk isn't really relevant:
What was the purpose of the disk?
- Prev by Date: Re: Method to my Madness
- Next by Date: Re: RL Bank Poser
- Previous by thread: Method to my Madness
- Next by thread: Re: RL Bank Poser