tri-color /vs/ HP 100 - three gray cartridge
- From: stu7 <stu7seven@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 03:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
this may sound dumb, but, I wonder if anyone here actually
uses the HP Gray print cartridge (cart designated 100,
not their 100 printer) ?
Really, what I most need to know is if, on a two cartridge
color printer, the gray 100 cartridge will be interchangeable
with the tri-color cartridge (is what I want) /or/ whether
it replaces the black only cartridge ? (not what I want).
NOTE: Ive looked a lot, and dont really see this discussed
directly. I did, at one time, have another "photo" print
cartridge, but, instead of supplementing the black, it fit
where the black had been, and the prints I got looked very
flat... none of that "vibrant graytone" I had expected(!).
This probably should go to an HP oriented forum, but, as Im
using the printer for photos, this forum seemed OK.
thanks for reading
- Prev by Date: Re: [O/T] No Wonder Kodak Went Broke ...
- Next by Date: Re: Department of Justice goes after evil Apple
- Previous by thread: Re: Remember people who forced you to watch their slide shows?
- Next by thread: NASA Views Earth at Night