Re: canon ps sx1 raw -> adobe camera raw
- From: jimbok <jimkelREMOVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 01:12:58 -0400
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:59:15 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet
Now it will safe pictures in the DNG format.
Irfanview reads them fine, but neither photoshop (cs4), bridge (cs4)
or camera raw (5.3) will read the DNG files.
Anyone out there who has any suggestions on how to convert the raw
I use CHDK in a Canon A720IS and the DNG files it creates read without
any problems, in Photoshop CS4. It sound like your version of CHDK
might still be a little buggy. Drop an inquiry to the CHDK forum
about your problem. The developers are pretty responsive.
Another possible workaround is to convert the CHDK RAW files to DNG
with a freeware program such as "DNG4PS-2" which might work with your
camera's RAW files. It does work with my A720 RAW files.
Other programs that will read CHDK RAW files directly are
"RawTherapee, DCRAW, and a few others.
If these options don't work for you, you might have to wait for ACR to
catch up with the native Canon SX1 raw files.
- Prev by Date: Re: canon ps sx1 raw -> adobe camera raw
- Next by Date: Re: Epson Class Action
- Previous by thread: Re: canon ps sx1 raw -> adobe camera raw
- Next by thread: Re: canon ps sx1 raw -> adobe camera raw