Re: Digital Photo Image File Renaming

ray wrote:
[]
Can also be done with a simple perl script.

I have used PIE for doing this for some time:

http://www.picmeta.com/products/picture-information-extractor.htm

and been very pleased with it in general. It can losslessly rotate JPEG
pictures between portrait and landscape as well.

Cheers,
David

  • Goose the Bighead ;-)
    ... As you know Ray does all the proper cooking in this house cos I ... This evening we were having a steak pie that had to be cooked in the oven. ... while Ray was still upstairs at his puter I decided I wasn't going to ... button a few times to light the gas. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Is it the good-old-boy network?
    ... make a tamale pie and a shepherd's pie. ... notable food journalists as Tony Bourdain, nobody attacks Sara Moulton ... America -- is Ray a target simply because she DIDN'T attend that school? ...
    (rec.food.cooking)