Re: Does this mean vile P&S's will finally be killed off?
- From: Rich <rander3127@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 20:38:27 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 7, 2:52 pm, SMS <scharf.ste...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm sure that Micro Four Thirds will be as spectacularly successful as
I saw several hundred D-SLRs in the past week in Yellowstone and Grand
Tetons, and handled about ten (people asked me to take pictures of their
families). I didn't see a single Olympus model. A very few Pentax, and
the rest were Canon and Nikon.
Olympus and Panasonic have no power to set a standard.
If I had a dollar for every soccer mom or dad who owned a cheap
- Prev by Date: Re: P&S CRAP nothing more now than marketing "contests" between makers
- Next by Date: Re: OT Not Asaar.. Re: DSLR and P&S Smackdown
- Previous by thread: Re: Does this mean vile P&S's will finally be killed off?
- Next by thread: Re: Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!