Re: Colors in B and W photos

"Senin" <senin@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
news:1176919330.091566.325630@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What color clothing works best when taking black and white photos? My
daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re
trying to figure out what color clothing show the best. Any
suggestions?

Very hard to say, since different cameras use different algorithms to
convert the color images.

When taken in color and processed afterwards you can choose which color to
prevail over others when converting.

Grayish and offcourse black an white clothing is easiest to predict the
result.

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager

  • Re: Colors in B and W Photo
    ... daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re ... trying to figure out what color clothing show the best. ... allow you to create exactly the effect desired in the B/W image. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Colors in B and W photos
    ... Senin wrote: ... daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re ... trying to figure out what color clothing show the best. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Colors in B and W photos
    ... Senin wrote: ... daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re ... trying to figure out what color clothing show the best. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Colors in B and W photos
    ... What color clothing works best when taking black and white photos? ... daughter is going to have black and white pictures taken and we re ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Colors in B and W Photo