Re: How far...

In article <q_mdnaADrbStpGbfRVn-3Q@xxxxxxxxxx>,
"Celcius" <cosmar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> CFB,
> Not to belabour the point, but you were originally talking about: "I think
> the look of 35mm is more realistic". Realistic? Meaning what? In what way is
> it different from Fidelity? Then you introduce "art".

> This is a nother
> dimension. Art photography is more with rendering a mood, posing a question,
> etc. It may have very little to do with replicationg the scene we see. Of
> course, if you prefer the "looks" of film image... I have no more to say.
> ;-)

Yes, apologies, I do swing that around without explanation. Reality as
in having emotion, evoking a feeling, alive, yada yada more bullshit.

"the conception that objects of sense perception or cognition exist
independently of the mind."

But me does likes looks of pretty flower on the lighty box thingy.

--

http://home.nc.rr.com/christianbonanno/
.