This is a strange (but helpful) newsgroup
- From: "Tom from WI" <not_real@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:46:03 -0700
I have been following this newsgroup for several months now and find many helpful answers to questions. One thing I have noticed: On items I read, most will go to about 5 - 10 postings of helpful comments and then they just deteriorate into name calling (sometimes very vicious name calling). At that point I just stop following the post because it usually just gets worse. It seems that this happens much more frequently on this newsgroup than any other newsgroup that I follow.
I wouldn'tr have thought that a photography group would have so many angry(?) people.
- Prev by Date: Re: Upgrade from D200 to D700?
- Next by Date: Re: Old TIF Photos
- Previous by thread: Upgrade from D200 to D700?
- Next by thread: Re: This is a strange (but helpful) newsgroup