Re: No new semiprofessional Nikon DSLR for now?
- From: "J. Clarke" <jclarke.usenet@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:11:21 -0400
Spam THis wrote:
Alexander Arnakis wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:56:19 +0100, "MAL" <mikaellaursen @ bpanet.dk>Nikon's mount and mirror won't allow a 24x36mm 35mm film sized sensor.
The PMA did not show a new Nikon D200s or D300 or something likeOnly speculation. The rumors were flying before the PMA show about a
that. I am going to buy a D200 in near future, but just wanted to
ask, if anybody has heard anything about something new in this area?
Nikon D3 with near-full-frame sensor. I guess it wasn't quite ready.
Look for it to be announced later this year.
The successor to the D200, I think, will come out *after* the D3. It,
too, will probably be full-frame. Maybe by the middle of 2008.
So how is it that Nikon's mount and mirror allow 35mm film?
Damn those Nikon engineers who didn't look 50 years into the future.
The full-frame Canons aren't exactly flying off the shelves, the most
popular dSLR in the market is the Rebel XT/XTi, second is the Nikon
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
- Prev by Date: Re: Official Burt Young Website Launch!
- Next by Date: Re: Real cheap dslrs coming?
- Previous by thread: Re: No new semiprofessional Nikon DSLR for now?
- Next by thread: Re: No new semiprofessional Nikon DSLR for now?