Re: Whats after the 20d
- From: "Siddhartha Jain" <reach.siddhartha@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 3 Jan 2006 09:13:46 -0800
Skip M wrote:
> The problems with a built in flash are that it takes up room in the prism
> that could be better devoted to enhancing the view through it and it will be
> blocked by wider lenses. The flash on my 20D was blocked by my 16-35L and
> 24-70L, the few times I actually tried it. To me, a built in flash is not a
> deal breaking feature. A used 420EX or 550EX flash is cheap enough that
> there's little reason to depend on the built in flash, not to mention the
> built in's limited range.
Could someone post a pic of what it looks like thru a 5D vs 20D
viewfinder? I am interested in seeing how much brighter is it than the
20D. And will really really appreciate if someone can post alongside
the viewfinder view thru something old and bright like the Pentax
Spotmatic or equivalent.
Unfortunately, the 5D is just too expensive to be in stores here in
Bombay except for a couple of them maybe.
- Prev by Date: Re: D200 Banding?
- Next by Date: Re: Is ISO range an electronic componet set by camera manufacturers?
- Previous by thread: Re: Whats after the 20d
- Next by thread: Re: Whats after the 20d