Re: Is Forte having troubles??
- From: Frank Pittel <fwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 23:51:58 -0500
Gregory Blank <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: In article <5_Wdnb4KvJLD-d7eRVn-oQ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
: Frank Pittel <fwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: > The reason I ask is that I just started printing with
: > the J and C brand of their paper and just when I got
: > used to it and decided to switch to it full time I find
: > that I can't get it any more!! :-(
: Initially they were bankrupt which is
: what caused a glitch in the supply pipeline
: as next to no popular sizes exist of the regularly used .
: In Hungry their are laws about laying workers off or
: permanently downsizing when a company is restructured.
: My understanding is that its being negotiated and perhaps
: once the company is restructured you"ll see a increase in
I hope that Forte recovers. They make good paper and I find
myself missing it already. I have an idea of where I might try
and get a hundred sheets of the stuff!!
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you
- Prev by Date: Re: Darkroom light meters
- Next by Date: Re: Darkroom light meters
- Previous by thread: Re: Is Forte having troubles??
- Next by thread: Re: Is Forte having troubles??