Re: Especially for Diddy
- From: shore@xxxxxxxxx (Melinda Shore)
- Date: 10 Apr 2009 10:00:36 -0400
In article <74911aFvur54U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Suja <spanaval@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder if there is a contributing medical problem as well. But...How does
a dog's owner not recognize just how fat their dog is getting? And how does
the dog's vet just stand by and watch as the dog gets fatter than an
I don't know if you saw the programs on AP's "Fat Dogs Week"
but they had one woman with a really disgusting Rottweiler
that was so huge he was having breathing difficulties and
joint problems and the whole thing, and the owner said that
she knew he was a really fat dog but that's how she wanted
Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis - shore@xxxxxxxxx
Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community
- Prev by Date: Re: how about some GOOD NEWS....
- Next by Date: Re: how about some GOOD NEWS....
- Previous by thread: Re: Especially for Diddy
- Next by thread: Re: Especially for Diddy