Re: Pigs tail, part da sekond anna long

Piglett yawns not sure she heard Wascal right but then says very softly. Luv
u 2 Wascal u b karefulz, the she falls asleep and begins to snore softly.

SOFTLY mineown foot, her snors like a brazz band. O T gets down off the
washer and goes to another room. I dont realli kare, I iz glad herselfz iz
home.
"Will in New Haven" <bill.reich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message