- From: Cheryl <jlhshadow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 00:59:44 -0400
On 5/22/2012 12:06 AM, Cheryl wrote:
> Poor baby has an upset tummy again. I think it's time for his kidney
> values to be tested. It comes from no where and he gets diarrhea and
> vomits for seemingly no reason. I have him on pepcid starting tonight.
> I'll get him to the vet this week to have him tested. I've never had a
> kidney cat before but he seems to maybe be one. Either that or he's
> getting into something that's messing up his stomach and I just can't
> find anything he's getting into. This time he is eating but he's been
> eating more FF which is weird since he's mostly always eaten dry food,
> CA Natural. Maybe the FF just isn't settling well. He even let me bathe
> his bottom without much trouble this time I guess he knows it makes him
> feel better.
- Prev by Date: Re: Lucy (Nov 1994 - May 2012
- Next by Date: Re: Great start to the day...
- Previous by thread: Re: Rhett purrs
- Next by thread: Lucy