Re: Urgent purrs needed please - chest tube has been out for 24 hours - so far so good

Adrian wrote:

I'm so glad Kotyo is getting better, continuing purrs until he's fully
recovered.

Thanks Adrian. We are back from the vet, with Kotyo's paw lighter by one IV needle. He spent 20 minutes grooming the paw once he got home, until he was finally satisfied that this was really his own paw and not some evil vet trick.

And we don't have to go back to the vet until next Monday! That's a very nice early birthday present for my little monster, who turns 11 tomorrow.

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety

  • Re: Urgent purrs needed please - chest tube has been out for 24 hours - so far so good
    ... We are back from the vet, with Kotyo's paw lighter by one ... He spent 20 minutes grooming the paw once he got home, ... Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety ... Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Oscars at the emergency clinic overnight
    ... So was she licking her paw then because she had somehow injured it? ... Oscar needs to get an abscess removed/cleaned, ... The vet and I put her in an E collar, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: My vet
    ... You mean, they made an impression of Nanki's paw print for you, ... When our Smokey went to the Bridge last year, ... Sampson went to the bridge was discover the owner of the vet clinic had ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: My vet
    ... You mean, they made an impression of Nanki's paw print for you, ... When our Smokey went to the Bridge last year, ... The only thing I ever did after my dog Sampson went to the bridge was discover the owner of the vet clinic had given my address to a pharmaceutical marketing company. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Snoopys at the vets UPDATE
    ... I took her straight to vet, as they were in surgery I ... as you can imagine I'm very relieved. ... Adrian ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)