Re: Urgent purrs needed please - chest tube has been out for 24 hours - so far so good

Adrian wrote:

I'm so glad Kotyo is getting better, continuing purrs until he's fully
recovered.

Thanks Adrian. We are back from the vet, with Kotyo's paw lighter by one IV needle. He spent 20 minutes grooming the paw once he got home, until he was finally satisfied that this was really his own paw and not some evil vet trick.

And we don't have to go back to the vet until next Monday! That's a very nice early birthday present for my little monster, who turns 11 tomorrow.

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety