Re: ping Lesley: the Olympic police state

On May 11, 4:40 pm, Jack Campin <bo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And don't you feel *so* much safer knowing this is a couple of miles
away?

Doesn't bother me half as much as surface to air missiles just
round the corner!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

  • Re: Eeek-worthy Teensy Weasel-ette (OT)
    ... weasel not a stoat- or could be the other way round! ... Slave of the Fabulous Furballs ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: All the people
    ... I do it's not a problem for me- I've just logged on and come here to catch up then after this I'll have a quick look into either my gaming clubs website then my photography forum or the other way round then I'll read FB ... Slave of the Fabulous Furballs ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: More photos
    ... BTW, Redunzel's the one on top of the TV, and Sarrasine is the one ... Other way round ... Slave of the Fabulous Furballs ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: A furry welcome
    ... My shape: round, very round! ... I am not built like a racing ... Slave of the Fabulous Furballs ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: New here - Hello from Bettina
    ... I'm Lesley the Slave of the Fabulous Furballs over in the UK. ... Redunzel is a laid back feline whom I suspect was a hippy in a previous ... just lost Isis (Tabby lap fungus) and the house was empty without a cat ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)