Re: Where?

On 02/06/2012 01:43 PM, Matthew wrote:
"MLB"<MLB@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:jgpcka$von$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 02/06/2012 12:59 PM, MaryL wrote:

"Yowie" wrote in message news:jgpaf5$c9m$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 7/02/2012 5:33 AM, MaryL wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message news:jgp68u$ofr$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where,Oh where has my little cat gone?
Where, oh where can she be?
With her ears so short
And her tail so long --
Where, oh where can she be?

Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. MLB

<<<<>>>>

There is life on RPCA, but the pulse is weak.

If only someone could figure out a repost service between here and the
FB page.

Yowie

<<<<<>>>>>

I don't want to have anything to do with Facebook. I realize that you
have set yours up with privacy settings, but FB is notorious for
changing the "rules" and releasing information. If my messages were to
be forwarded to FB, I would simply have to drop out of RPCA.

MaryL

I am with you on that. FB does not interest me. But I surely would like
to hear from some of the great "oldtimers". MLB

Cough Cough groan crunch pop squeak I can hear my bones creaking as I get
out of my rocking chair ;-)

I am still here just busy in Real life finally getting my ankle figured out
trying to lose more weight stuck at a point right now but losing inches
and going muscle. I can't wait to be back the way I was in High school and
college

Also I am 100% in agreement with Facebook specially with them in the news
your privacy settings don't mean crap your information is being used by
their partners now

Keep "rockin'" and I don't mean in the chair. It would be nice to be college weight, but for me that will never happen....I remember it was 111 but that was a century or two ago. Best wishes for the ankle -- that will take time. MLB

  • Re: Where?
    ... On 02/06/2012 12:59 PM, MaryL wrote: ... Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. ... MLB ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Rolecall: RPCA Rainbow Bridge kitties
    ... kitties, so they can be properly honored. ... So I thought it would be nice to have a thread with all of the RPCA RB ... My sweet, gentle, loving all white cat, Blizzard, went to the Bridge in ... I was blessed with a long full life with her. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Where?
    ... Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. ... changing the "rules" and releasing information. ... Cough Cough groan crunch pop squeak I can hear my bones creaking as I get ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Rolecall: RPCA Rainbow Bridge kitties
    ... By my count, no less than 11 RPCA cats have gone to the Bridge, just ... So I thought it would be nice to have a thread with all of the RPCA RB ... I was blessed with a long full life with her. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: POSITIVE ATTITUDE
    ... When Snake is dead, Ants eat Snake. ... Life is as we think, ... Aunti Kyla ... MLB. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.community)