Re: [OT] Dog + static electricity = awesome

jmcquown wrote:

And that dog wasn't hurt. Static electricity
doesn't hurt. It just makes hair stand up.

Actually, Tweed's objection wasn't that the dog was hurt by it. She
said they were making a fool of the dog. It is possible to make a fool
of a dog (ever see a dog that has been completely shaved? They just
want to hide), but this sure didn't look that way to me. As everyone
has said, the dog was wagging her tail and looking happy. Dogs don't
know about Youtube. Really, they don't. :)

Joyce

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.

  • Re: Been awhile
    ... Sorry to hear about the dog. ... I carried a high power rifle in a in a leather scabbard that was ... that overall, he was, "a perfect ranch dog." ... Why do these emotional events have to hurt so much? ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Whatever happened to SHAME?
    ... That would not hurt anybody either, ... The right to marry anybody is all about getting free benefits of some type, not what is "right," in any event. ... So we really WANT a man or woman, male or female, goat or dog getting a "partners" S.S. savior's benefits? ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Apparently people can sin after death.
    ... If ask someone, what are the rules when I walk your dog, ... slice a ham sandwich, or ride a bicycle, or type an essay, or compose ... Follow your conscience." ... Can thoughts hurt people? ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)
  • Re: My wife never said she was sorry for being untrue
    ... I did not learn this from any Friends. ... Christian Marriage on all levels, that I fight for the institution, ... It always hurt me deeply even though now it is 20 years ... Get a dog, David...get several dogs if you need to, but don't get ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)