Happy Birthday Amber

Today sweet Amber is 17 years old. She spent last night on my bed and
ate a good breakfast this morning.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

  • Re: Happy Birthday Amber
    ... ate a good breakfast this morning. ... In the White Mountains of New Hampshire ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Happy Birthday Amber
    ... ate a good breakfast this morning. ... In the White Mountains of New Hampshire ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Happy Birthday Amber
    ... ate a good breakfast this morning. ... In the White Mountains of New Hampshire ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Sunday check-in (Food watchers, Weight gain, Dieting, etc.)
    ... I ate 1 1/2 very large Swedish pancakes this morning for breakfast ... I didn't eat but 1/2 of those French fries and I didn't eat all of ... I did have my oatmeal for breakfast on Saturday. ... come up with something healthy for dinner. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Hotel how-tos: Getting unwanted fees off a bill
    ... colleague who spent her time at a resort working on a story in her ... I'd be pretty annoyed if I had a hotel bill that listed Pool Fee when I didn't use it. ... Only time I ever protested was when a Paris hotel charged me for a couple of breakfasts I ate out - since breakfast was an extra, and the person preparing my bill simply had not noticed that there was no "breakfast" notation for my room number on those days, the matter was easily resolved. ... If you use the hotel's equipment for internet access, they usually charge you for time spent but I can't imagine a fee for using the swimming pool, unless it involves use of a locker or something, as well. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)