Re: cAT tALK

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 18:18:27 -0500, CatNipped <L.T.Crews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

A comment on one of my videos made me stop and think. I carry on a
running dialogue with my cats, talking to them constantly. Ben is
always yelling downstairs "What? What did you say?" and I have to
answer, "Nothing, I'm just talking to Archer." It's always in a
high-pitched tone, not exactly baby-talk, but sort of like "Meow Chat"
in its grammatical errors.

How about you? Have any good discussions with your cats lately?

I find that they make lousy conversationalists. That does not stop me
from talking to them, nor them to me. I'm just never sure that we're
talking about the same thing, unless it's about food. Then we do come
to some agreement. I get them the food.

  • Re: cAT tALK
    ... On 8/31/2011 9:40 PM, Sherry wrote: ... running dialogue with my cats, ... always yelling downstairs "What? ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: cAT tALK
    ... running dialogue with my cats, ... always yelling downstairs "What? ... sound like a complete, and total, idiot. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: no more dry cat food?
    ... I have passed the age of 60 and remember before there was "Cat or Dog food" ... I can assure you that the vet I ... It is ALL about the health and welfare of the cats and he has been ... honestly say a bowl of dry crumbs is an appropriate diet for ANY ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Lurn Ubowt Bad Fudz Heer too
    ... dogs, can pose hazards for cats because of their different metabolism. ... The following common food items should not be fed ... Onions and garlic (raw, cooked, or powder) ...
    (rec.pets.cats.community)
  • More Pet Food Info (Important)