Kitty photos in my new blog

I'm dumping webshots because it doesn't work on 64-bit systems so I
can't use it any more (DH upgraded my computer again...) But I've got
lots of photos I'm proud of and I'd like to show them off, so I made a
new blog. It's labelled 'Travel blog' but it's for whatever photo I'm
most pleased with that day. All it needs now is an audience, so please
come and look at today's offering - Silver sleeping in the sun...

http://kajikittravel.blogspot.com/

  • Re: Code profilers?
    ... Get your own Travel Blog, with itinerary maps and photos! ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Kitty photos in my new blog
    ... It's labelled 'Travel blog' but it's for whatever photo I'm ... come and look at today's offering - Silver sleeping in the sun... ... Nice photos!! ... And the sunrise picture ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Kitty photos in my new blog
    ... Kajikit wrote: ... lots of photos I'm proud of and I'd like to show them off, ... It's labelled 'Travel blog' but it's for whatever photo I'm ... Cats leave pawprints on your heart ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Syria visas
    ... Get your own Travel Blog, with itinerary maps and photos! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.travel.asia)