Re: Iceland volcano -OT-

Christina Websell wrote:
Well, here's a choice
1. Fly through volcanic ash and die as your plane comes down
2. Wait getting irritated at the airport as there is a delay.

No brainer.
Tweed

\

Then there are the options of slower transportation. Buses, ships, and trains all work well without the exposure to excess atmospheric volcanic ash.

Pam S. who'd like to take the boat.

  • Re: Iceland volcano -OT-
    ... Fly through volcanic ash and die as your plane comes down ... Wait getting irritated at the airport as there is a delay. ... I saw that plane on the ground at Heathrow Airport after that, ... I really had to admire the pilot for landing safely. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Iceland volcano -OT-
    ... Fly through volcanic ash and die as your plane comes down ... Wait getting irritated at the airport as there is a delay. ... No brainer. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Iceland volcano -OT-
    ... Fly through volcanic ash and die as your plane comes down ... I saw that plane on the ground at Heathrow Airport after that, ... I really had to admire the pilot for landing safely. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: 2012 Directors Cut
    ... We have all heard that volcanic ash is very bad for jet engines and ... Are propeller driven planes affected to any extent? ... the news showed that the plane which flies through the cloud taking samples has propellers, although it may have been a library photo of an unconnected plane. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)