Re: (OT) Can an island "tip over and capsize"?
- From: "Yowie" <yowie9644.DIESPAMDIE@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 21:24:16 +1100
"Pat" <just_a_ghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What would happen to the island of Guam if some additional thousands
of troops were to be stationed there? That's what worries Hank
Johnson, a member of the U.S. House of Representatives. He is part
of the House Democratic leadership, elected by the Democratic caucus
to serve as whip for Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida and
serves on the House Armed Services and Judiciary committees.
Its reasurring to see there are inarticulate people with bizarre notions all
around the world and on all sides of politics.
His later point about whether such a small island could support a sudden
increase in population was entirely valid, though.
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.
- Prev by Date: Re: How could they find her not guilty?
- Next by Date: Re: emergency purrs
- Previous by thread: Re: (OT) Can an island "tip over and capsize"?
- Next by thread: piglette update #1