Re: A Question about BIG cats
- From: "Matthew" <iamacatslaveand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:41:03 -0400
"Joy" <toastie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Kyla =^..^=" <kyla.waterman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageNot true all big cats go into the water some just prefer not to be in it.
I can't seem to remember, is it the Lion or the Tiger that can't/doesn't
I don't know. I do know that tigers love water and lions hate it.
There is a big cat reserve that we want the RPCA to come see if we ever get
the get together going. They have lions that go into the water.
Now out of the big cats tiger will jump right in and have a blast like a big
Now Kyla to answer your questions the big cats can't purr like the little
ones it is almost a chuck or a puff they do purr but as they are breathing
out it has to do with their vocal structure all big cats can roar except
for the snow leopard if I am correct. big cats can only purr for short
period while our little masters can purr for hours
Some of the big cats can purr like the mountain lion or cheetah and the
bobcat but there status as a big cat is questionable
Some thing to read http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/whydo.html
- Prev by Date: Re: A Question about BIG cats
- Next by Date: Re: A Question about BIG cats
- Previous by thread: Re: A Question about BIG cats
- Next by thread: Re: A Question about BIG cats