Re: More than one anecdote (long)
- From: "Charleen Welton" <ilikecats@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 17:21:50 GMT
Susan M wrote:
It's been ages since I've posted. We've been sick with strep three times
(me), croup (Sam), two flus (Fred and I), and a pneumonia (Jane). I
wait until we're all well and can actually leave the house! Also, some
intense things for my daughter that required immediate attention. Who
being a parent would turn you inside out like it does?? >> But I love
him and his sweet buddy Chester.
Otis and Chester
So glad you hear from you again and know that you are all feeling better.
Understand about loving your cats, a day without Mr. Pumpkin would be like a
day without sunshine.
- Prev by Date: Re: UPDATE Re: [ot] Job Purrs please
- Next by Date: Re: Ping NMR OT
- Previous by thread: Re: More than one anecdote (long)
- Next by thread: Re: More than one anecdote (long)