Re: The Critter--BW
- From: CATherine <pepsicola5cents@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Aug 2005 03:41:06 GMT
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:36:55 -0700, "Jo Firey" <JAfirey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>"CATherine" <pepsicola5cents@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> I can't hold it in any longer. I bust out laughing. Robin jerks his
>> head up and looks at me with outrage. He had been so consumed with the
>> critter he had forgotten I was there. I had actually seen his
>> humiliation and then laughed at him! So he sat upright on the
>> windowsill and washed his paw while his ears were still flattened.
>> then he couldn't stand it anymore and jumped down and stalked off. I
>> hope he isn't thinking vengeful thoughts!
>Oh but he is. He is.
Wwell, it has been a whole day and there have been no hairballs in my
shoes or anything like that. But, he wouldn't let me pet him. He
deliberately played with his tail in such a cute way right beside
me...and he avoided me when I reached to pet him! Now that is
- Prev by Date: Re: Catnapper Demands Ransom For Feline's Return (purr request)
- Next by Date: Re: Cat vs. TV
- Previous by thread: Re: The Critter--BW
- Next by thread: Re: The Critter--BW