What Exactly Is A "Lone Haranguer?"
- From: "Carl Johnson, Coquille Area, Oregon" <williejo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:07:22 -0700 (PDT)
Looking at the standard dictionary definitions one can find the
(1) One who is isolated, solitary, restricted to social isolation.
(2) Lonesome, lonely, without friends.
(1) One using verbasl attacks as a form of communication instead of
normal accepted social interaction.
(2) One whose communication is pompous (pompous = flaunting an
undeserved and/or misguided sense of importance).
Wow, those definitions seem to fit one of RORT's members to a tee with
just the addition of GASBAG to the definitions.