What Exactly Is A "Lone Haranguer?"

Looking at the standard dictionary definitions one can find the
following:

LONE:

(1) One who is isolated, solitary, restricted to social isolation.

(2) Lonesome, lonely, without friends.

HARANGUER:

(1) One using verbasl attacks as a form of communication instead of
normal accepted social interaction.

(2) One whose communication is pompous (pompous = flaunting an
undeserved and/or misguided sense of importance).

Wow, those definitions seem to fit one of RORT's members to a tee with
just the addition of GASBAG to the definitions.

haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw-haw

  • What exactly os a "Lone Haranguer?"
    ... One who is isolated, solitary, restricted to social isolation. ... Lonesome, lonely, without friends. ... One using verbasl attacks as a form of communication instead of ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Heavy drinkers outlive non-drinkers (!)
    ... of social isolation, something I've suffered from a very young ... I'm inclined to seek help in the arena of legal drugs (or legal ... The usual advice is to become a member of a religious institution of one's choice, research has shown this to be beneficial for one's physical health, likely due at least in part to the development of a circle of friends who share one's value system. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)